1. Bereavement Care Awareness (Care for the Family webinars)
For church leaders, Online The Bereavement Journey Course leaders and teams, and anyone wanting to learn how to get alongside the bereaved in friendship, understanding and support. A shortened form of Care for the Family’s usual Bereavement Care Awareness day.
|Saturday||17 October||1.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Saturday||24 October||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Saturday||31 October||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||14 November||1.00pm – 4.00pm|
* Currently fully booked. COURSES CAN BE BOOKED ONLINE: CLICK HERE OR
2. Briefing Session for Online The Bereavement Journey course (recording of HTB’s Zoom team briefing.)
For teams expecting to run an Online The Bereavement Journey Course for bereaved people. The session focuses on the practicalities of running the 6 sessions and successfully leading group discussion.
3. Technical training for Online The Bereavement Journey Courses
For Online The Bereavement Journey Course Main Course Hosts and those providing Technical Support:
4. Bereavement Friendly Church (AtaLoss.org webinars)
Recommended for all churches seeking to support the bereaved – including those running The Bereavement Journey course (online or face-to-face) – to enable bereaved people they are in contact with to feel at home within the life of the church. The session is to help main church leaders/decision makers to consider their church’s accessibility to the bereaved.
|Thursday||15th October||9:30am – 12pm||Book now|
|Wednesday||18th November||7pm – 9:30pm||Book now|
|Thursday||19th November||9:30am – 12pm||Book now|
5. ListeningPeople – An introduction to children, young people & loss. (AtaLoss.org webinars)
Pete English offers short introductory sessions for church and youth leaders and anyone wanting to know how to support children and young people who have experienced a significant loss.
|Thursday||3rd September||7:30pm – 9:00pm||Book now|
|Friday||4th September||7:30pm – 9:00pm||Book now|
|Wednesday||7th October||3:00pm – 4:30pm||Book now|
|Thursday||8th October||7:30pm- 9:00pm||Book now|
|Thursday||12th November||7:30pm – 9:00pm||Book now|
|Wednesday||9th December||7:30pm- 9:00pm||Book now|
6. Loss and change (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)
Suitable for all who are seeking to understand how loss can affect a person’s life.
7. Caring for yourself as a carer (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)
Advice and support on maintaining your well-being for anyone with caring responsibilities.
8. Listening skills (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)
Available here soon.