1. Bereavement Care Awareness (Care for the Family webinars)
For church leaders, Online The Bereavement Journey Course leaders and teams, and anyone wanting to learn how to get alongside those bereaved in friendship, understanding and support. A shortened form of Care for the Family’s usual Bereavement Care Awareness day.
You can attend as an individual, as a group from your church, or if you have 20 or more people, Care for the Family will run the training just for your group.
2. Introducing the Bereavement Journey webinar for Course Leaders and Team.
Are you interested in finding out more about the update to The Bereavement Journey®?
Have you run the course before and want to know what has changed?
Are you new to the course and want to know how it all works?
Come to one of our free, short, and informal online sessions for course leaders in churches/Christian organisations, to learn what is involved and ask any questions.
3. Bereavement Friendly Church (AtaLoss.org webinars)
Recommended for all churches seeking to support the bereaved – including those running The Bereavement Journey course (online or face-to-face) – to enable bereaved people they are in contact with to feel at home within the life of the church. The session is to help main church leaders/decision makers to consider their church’s accessibility to the bereaved.
4. ListeningPeople – An introduction to children, young people & loss. (AtaLoss.org webinars)
Pete English offers short introductory sessions for church and youth leaders and anyone wanting to know how to support children and young people who have experienced a significant loss.
5. Loss and change (Association of Christians in Counselling filmed training)
Suitable for all who are seeking to understand how loss can affect a person’s life.
6. Caring for yourself as a carer (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)
Advice and support on maintaining your well-being for anyone with caring responsibilities.
7. Listening skills (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)