1. Bereavement Care Awareness (Care for the Family webinars)
For church leaders, Online The Bereavement Journey Course leaders and teams, and anyone wanting to learn how to get alongside the bereaved in friendship, understanding and support. A shortened form of Care for the Family’s usual Bereavement Care Awareness day.
|Wednesday||17 March||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Saturday||20 March||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||10 April||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Saturday||17 April||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||24 April||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||5 May||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||8 May||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Wednesday||12 May||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Saturday||22 May||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||26 May||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||29 May||1.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Saturday||5 June||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Wednesday||9 June||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||12 June||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||16 June||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
|Saturday||19 June||10.00am – 1.00pm|
|Saturday||26 June||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
2. Briefing Session for Online The Bereavement Journey course (recording of HTB’s Zoom team briefing.)
For teams expecting to run an Online The Bereavement Journey Course for bereaved people. The session focuses on the practicalities of running the 6 sessions and successfully leading group discussion.
For Online The Bereavement Journey Course Main Course Hosts and those providing Technical Support:
4. Bereavement Friendly Church (AtaLoss.org webinars)
Recommended for all churches seeking to support the bereaved – including those running The Bereavement Journey course (online or face-to-face) – to enable bereaved people they are in contact with to feel at home within the life of the church. The session is to help main church leaders/decision makers to consider their church’s accessibility to the bereaved.
|Thursday||28th January||9:30am – 12pm||Book now|
|Thursday||28th January||7pm – 9:30pm||Book now|
|Thursday||11th February||7pm – 9:30pm||Book now|
|Thursday||25th February||9:30am – 12pm||Book now|
|Thursday||25th February||7pm- 9:30pm||Book now|
5. ListeningPeople – An introduction to children, young people & loss. (AtaLoss.org webinars)
Pete English offers short introductory sessions for church and youth leaders and anyone wanting to know how to support children and young people who have experienced a significant loss.
6. Loss and change (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)
Suitable for all who are seeking to understand how loss can affect a person’s life.
7. Caring for yourself as a carer (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)
Advice and support on maintaining your well-being for anyone with caring responsibilities.
8. Listening skills (Association of Christian Counsellors filmed training)